Precautions for the Use of PLC Tensioning System
PLC tensioning System is mainly used in various pre-tensioning or post-tensioning constructions such as bridges, tunnels, hydropower dams, water conservancy aqueducts, high buildings, and steel components. Its correct use will directly affect the later construction. In order to achieve efficient construction, the use of PLC tensioning equipment should pay special attention to the following points:
- If it is found that the host control machine cannot communicate with the auxiliary machine after starting, it is necessary to check whether the communication line is connected normally or if there is a disconnection. Reboot the system if not needed.
- During the tensioning process, the oil pipe and cable should be straight, and should not be twisted and rolled to prevent the oil pipe and cable from being broken.
- If there is a problem during the tensioning process, you should first press the “Stop” button on the control panel, and you cannot continue the tensioning forcefully.
- During the process of moving the equipment, the pump station, jack and control system should be placed on the special trolley, and the oil pipe and connecting line should not be twisted and broken. Under normal circumstances, the jack and the oil pipe of the pump are not allowed to be disassembled.
- The wear resistance of the jack will change with the use, and the jack should be periodically calibrated according to the process requirements.
- During the tensioning process, the prestressed steel strands are broken, and the jack is seriously leaking oil. When the jack is replaced, the system and the tensioning jack should be re-calibrated.
- When the oil pump runs abnormally, it must be stopped immediately for inspection. In the case of pressure, it is strictly forbidden to arbitrarily twist the screws of each part of the oil pump or jack.
- The power connection line must be connected to the neutral line and ensure that the connection is correct, otherwise the circuit board of the control box will be damaged. The equipment should be checked for insulation at all times to avoid electric shock.
- When using, check whether the connection of the power line or the contact of the switch is reliable, so as to prevent the motor from burning due to phase-deficient operation.
- Before the new oil pump is used for the first time, the air in the oil pump body must be drained. If the viscosity of the oil added is too large, it is not conducive to exhausting.
- Oil pipes and joints should be manufactured according to the standard and checked at any time to avoid burst accidents. Do not disassemble joints, pipelines and oil gauges when the oil pump is under pressure.
- The pressure gauge should be checked at any time to prevent accidents caused by failure.
- The control valve should be opened before starting (no-load start), and often remain sensitive and reliable. When the oil level is too low, that is, when the plane bearing in the pump body is exposed to the oil level, it is not allowed to work under pressure for a long time.
- Use high-quality mineral oil. It is recommended to use No. 32 anti-wear hydraulic oil in low temperature areas and No. 46 anti-wear hydraulic oil in high temperature areas. The oil must be kept clean and replaced regularly.