Construction Process Of Post Tensioning Anchorage
- Clean the concrete inside the bearing plate and the corrugated duct.
- Remove rust and mud on the prestressed steel strands.
- Put on the working anchor head, and smear a thin layer of lubricating oil in the hole of the anchor head according to the climate.
- A working wedge is installed in each hole of the anchor head.
Installation of Stressing Jack
- Put on the corresponding limit plate, and determine the limit size according to the diameter of the steel strand.
- Install the tensioning jack and connect it with the electric oil pump.
- Install the reusable tool anchor head.
- Install the tool wedges (the surface of the wedge is coated with paraffin).
- Slowly send oil to the cylinder of the tensioning jack until it reaches the design value.
- Measure the elongation of the prestressed tendons.
- Make a detailed record of the tension.
- Loosen the oil delivery valve, and the tensioning piston will return several millimeters under the retraction force of the prestressed tendons. The working wedges are anchored to the prestressed tendons.
- Close the oil return valve, send oil to the return cylinder, and the piston slowly returns to the end.
- Remove the tool wedges, tool anchor head, tensioning jack, and limit plate in order.
Seal the Anchor
- At a distance of 50mm from the working clip, cut off the excess prestressed tendons, and seal the anchor head with concrete.
- Grouting into the tensioning hole within 48 hours with the mortar pump.
- Seal the end of the anchor head flat with concrete.
The above is the entire tensioning process of the post-tensioning anchorage. Henan Zhongjiao Road&Bridge Engineering Materials Co., Ltd specializes in producing the post-tensioning system for over 10 years. If you want to know more about post tensioning anchorages, welcome to consult email@example.com.