Technical Requirements for the Installation of Laminated Elastomeric Bearings
Laminated elastomeric bearings have been widely used in bridge construction, hydropower engineering, and building earthquake-resistant facilities.
The laminated elastomeric bearings bearing is made of multi-layer rubber sheets and thin steel plates inlaid and bonded, vulcanized, and pressed under a certain pressure, a certain temperature, and a certain period of time. The laminated elastomeric bearing has sufficient vertical stiffness to bear vertical loads, and can reliably transmit the reaction force of the upper structure of the beam plate to the pier; it has good elasticity to adapt to the rotation of the beam end; it has a large shear Deformed to meet the horizontal displacement of the upper beam structure.
- Rinse and dry the top surface of the rubber bearing support cushion stone first.
- Re-measure the plane elevation of the support rock so that the two supports at the beam ends are in the same plane.
- On the support pad, draw the centerline of the support position according to the design icon, and also mark the edge and centerline of the width of the beam plate after installation.
- Also, mark the cross center line on the rubber bearing support, and place the support on the support rock, so that the centerline of the support and the centerline of the rock are coincident.
- The direction of the rubber bearing should be considered.
- After the rubber support is installed, if there is a problem and needs to be adjusted, the beam end can be lifted, and a layer of epoxy resin mortar should be applied between the bottom surface of the rubber support and the supporting pad stone surface or a 2-5mm stainless steel plate. And make the top surface elevation meet the design requirements and construction quality standards (the allowable deviation of the plane position of the support is 5mm, and the height difference between the edges of the support is 1mm).