Application of the Laminated Rubber Bearing
The plate rubber bearing is widely used because of its excellent technical performance, simple structure, low price, low assembly height, easy installation and maintenance, and easy replacement.
1. The ordinary plate rubber bearing has sufficient rigidity and elasticity to reliably transmit all the loads on the bridge span structure (including dead load and live load) to the piers and at the same time bear the end of the bridge span structure caused by the load. The horizontal displacement, rotation angle, and deformation of the bridge can reduce and relieve the vibration of the bridge pier, and adapt to the translational movement of the bridge span structure caused by temperature changes, expansion, and contraction of the bridge span structure, etc.
Under normal circumstances, ordinary plate rubber bearings are suitable for bridges with spans less than 30m and small displacements. Different plane shapes are suitable for different bridge structures. Orthogonal bridges use rectangular bearings; curved bridges, skew bridges and cylindrical pier bridges use circular bearings.
2. In addition to the vertical rigidity and elastic deformation of the PTFE plate rubber bearing, it can withstand vertical loads and adapt to the rotation of the beam end. Due to the low friction coefficient of PTFE, the surface of the beam end can slide freely on the surface of the PTFE plate. The force is not limited, and it is suitable for long-span, multi-span continuous, simply supported beam continuous slab and large displacement bridges. It can also be used as a sliding block in continuous beam pushing and T-beam lateral movement. The shape of the support is suitable for different bridge structures, the same as the ordinary plate rubber support.
3. When the plate rubber bearing is selected, the maximum bearing capacity of the bearing should be consistent with the reaction force of the bridge fulcrum, and the allowable deviation range should be ±10%.
4. According to the new JT/T4-2004 standard of the Ministry of Communications, circular plate rubber bearings should be used for curved, sloping, oblique, and wide bridges. Highway bridge engineering should not use rubber bearings with spherical crowns or slope-shaped rubber bearings.
5. When the longitudinal slope of the bridge is not more than 1%, the plate rubber bearing can be directly installed on the pier, but the thickness required for the influence of the longitudinal slope should be considered. When the longitudinal slope is 1% dry, pre-embedded steel plates, concrete pads or other measures should be used to level the bottom of the beam to ensure that the support is flat. The plate rubber bearing should be checked according to the relevant regulations of JTG D62-2004 and can only be used after the checking meets the specified requirements.
6. The PTFE slide rubber bearing should be installed horizontally. The PTFE slide plate of the support shall not be installed on the bottom surface of the support, and the stainless steel plate in contact with the PTFE slide shall not be installed on the bridge piers or pedestals.